Ringa Hora Annual Report 2021/22
Ringa Hora has today released its first Annual Report.
The Annual Report provides an overview of what we've been up to from 1 October 2021 to 30 June 2022. It provides an overview of what we did over the past year to contribute to our Establishment Plan outcomes.
The report includes our service performance and financial results, and provides information on our work to:
- establish a new organisation
- stocktake and review our qualifications and standards
- carry out moderation and programme endorsement
- engage with and provide industry with a voice and greater leadership across vocational education and training in the Service sector
- undertake research and gather insights to identify current and future sector needs.
Download the Annual Report to see more details about our work in 2021/22.